Monday, June 22, 2009

I feel like buying more shoes.



Today was rather horrible, a few of us (really a few) spent a really long time packing the scores in the band room but its still looking as untidy as ever even though they're better categorized because we're short of more boxes. Scores in plastic bags hurts my eyes.

There are loads of fabulous scores in the band room but there isn't time to play everything.

It was fun running away from the teachers when we sat on the floor outside the band room and ate chicken rice (and I dropped chilli on the floor)

Now I'm reminded of the maths quiz, I conveniently forgot about the deadline.




I feel irritated so if you excuse me,
time for some music before I get into the painting mood.
(which I'll never get into)


I wish my computer wouldn't be so laggy. I'd rather take my own photos instead of taking them off deviantart.

No comments: